Tuesday 15 July 2014

The relaxing home of... Lauren and Chad

Macrame Planter

Beautiful light and airy Master bedroom

Mid century Modern hanging planter
Guest room
Up close: succulents and air plants
The sitting Room, with an original Eames chair (sigh)

 I had re-pinned a number of pictures from this house before finding a working link that took me through to Apartment therapy and discovering it was all the same house. The home is owned by Vintage shop 'Dear Golden' owners Lauren and Chad and is situated in Ypsilanti, Michigan.

The bathroom and that beautiful relaxing bedroom are the two rooms that really caught my eye. Obviously it has been tidied, de-cluttered and styled within an inch of it's life for the photo shoot but I still really like the vibe of this place.

If like me you are a bit obsessed with that stunning mid-century modern planter, you can get similar designed by Justina Blakney here


To read the full article and see more images of this beauutiful house vist Apartment Therapy

5 comments:

Babylon Sisters said...

LOVE all the plants and the airy feel of this home!

PinkPanthress said...

I adore the bathroom & kitchen most.
Love all the macramé & hanging plants, too. I just so wish I didn't have a brown thumb.
:) Gorgeous place!

Follow the Royal Peach

Inez said...

I love this home! The macramé plant holders are beautiful as wel as the wall hanging in the bedroom.
Thank you for sharing this!

losdias said...

beautiful blog! congrats!

BEATRIZ said...

I love so much this post !

Almost every post!