Monday 11 March 2013

Collections...

Collections: Palmistry
Swan Pots and ceramic collections via Toast Travels
Globes and Plants
Rue Magazine (June 2012 Issue). Photography by Marjon Hoogervorst.
Creepy but cool: Lions and tigers and bears oh my..
Teapots, thimbles, scary victorian dolls, pottery, crystals... people collect all sorts that adorn their homes. I love all of the hands and palmistry books in the first photograph (via shelter protects). Other than books (and a few elephants and crystals) I am not really a big collector of anything in particular.

Are you?

p.s. Talking of collections, If you havent watched Todd Selby's The Archivist video make sure you check it out here

11 comments:

Annarack said...

Wow I feel so inspired right now to do some drawing. Such wonderful collections here.

MonaBoneJakon said...

I collect collections.

Lucys Lounge said...

i love repeats and i collect everything. lucyx

Ally said...

I love the palmistry collection!

Anonymous said...

I collect shells!

Have you ever seen the illustrations by the artist Kay Nielsen? His work is poetry on a page. You should check out the book 'East of the Sun, West of the Moon', a book of Scandinavian Fairy tales.

Best,
RPC

adler666official said...

so awesome..i collect vintage stuff and clothes, hats, gem strones..the hands are a bit creepy but i love it!

Melissa said...

I love collections...I don't really have many of my own, though.


<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Crazy for fashion said...

I am in love with your blog! Great inspirational pictures! I am following <3<3

Love sushi and fashion
Join my giveaway!
Facebook page

Milla said...

things look even better together!

Johnrobi said...

I have a lot of fun with my button collection...really enjoyed this post and have joined so I don't miss any! Just started blogging and love it...drop by if you have time: 22robinlane.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great collections!!