Tuesday 20 March 2012

Bohemian accessories for the home : Skull ornaments ...

The killer Spell Halo Skull ornament

What I would do for this beauty!!! Painted skull ornament
Pamela Love's Skull Ornament

Buffalo girl's  Skull Ornament

Skull Car
Spell HAlo Skull Ornament
A couple of years ago I brought my sister an awesome skull ornament from urban outfitters. Since then I have fallen in love with the little guys. So I was pleased about an hour ago when my lovely blogging buddies over at Spell announced their March Competition to win one of the beautiful Halo Skull ornaments.

Although to be in with a better chance of me winning I should probably not be announcing the competition but I just had to share, so get yourselves over to The Spell Blog and enter this awesome give-away.What I would do for this Beauty!!! Painted Skull ornament

11 comments:

Boho Mixology said...

Isn't the skull amazing! so it spell so it was always going to be :)
I just love the styling of them, and that painted one is to die for.

Zoe x

A Wild Thing said...

Since changing our candle/antique shop from a shabby chic look to skulls and leather, sales have soared...the times they are a changin'!

ASH said...

I 'd love one in silver.

Linda said...

Great post...I was just over to Air Bohemia looking at her skulls post that you inspired...My son loves skulls ...I guess I will have to do a skull post for him...:)

Notes From ABroad said...

The skull hood ornament is very cool :)

I would not mind a nice skull ring .. shake up the grand old seƱoras on the block :)

Anonymous said...

Very Alexander McQueen style love it xx
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Anonymous said...

So now body parts are boho?

Spell and the Gypsy Collective said...

Oh!!! Love! : ) Thanks for the mention darling! Yep we sure love our skulls... not sure what the dark allure is really... ; ) X lizzy

erika brabham said...

I would do just about anything to win the Spell Halo Skull! It is a beauty! I love, love, love skulls! They add such a rocker and/or boho flare to anything outfit, room, purse, etc! I throw on my skull scarves or necklace when my outfit is looking too good-girl! LOLs!!!!

Tonya said...

Ahhh thank you for adding me to your blog roll! You rock! I love your blog so much, so this is very exciting for me :) Thanks again!

Ipmilat said...

I love most of the stuff on your blog, but these creep me out...